The 27th Annual BASL (British Association for Sport and Law) conference is being held at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on 27th February 2020.
Panel members will participate in topical discussions including Disrupting Sport, Piracy and Media, and Balancing Human Rights in Sport.
- Alice Wonnacott, Head of Commercial Affairs, TEAM
- Stephen Ridgway, Vice President and Head of Legal, BeIN Sport
- Britta Solter, Managing Director, Athletia
- Louise Riley, Barrister and Board Member of Paralympics Ireland
- Matt Lawton, Chief Sports Correspondent, The Times
- Nick De Marco QC, Blackstone Chambers
This year’s ‘Hot Topic’ is Salary Caps and Dean Richards, former England, Lions, Leicester Tigers player and now Director of Rugby at Newcastle Falcons will participate.
Places can be secured via [email protected].