This summer, we are running an internship programme for university students and graduates considering a legal career in the sports, media, entertainment and tech sectors. Successful applicants will be given a challenging week of work experience with our team in our Covent Garden head office. Our internship programme should provide participants with a valuable insight into the work of lawyers in our sectors and may be a step on the road to potentially securing a training contract with Level in the future.
What we’re looking for
- Students or graduates aged 18 or over.
- Good academics – on track to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) for your degree.
- Innovative, interesting people who are considering a legal career in one of our four core areas of media, entertainment, technology and sport.
- People with non-academic passions too: we are our people and we encourage a diverse range of interests or life experiences.
- Background, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religious beliefs and age are all irrelevant to our application process.
20 February 2023: Application process opens.
30 April 2023: Application process closes.
May 2023: Interviews and offers made.
If you would like to apply, send a CV and covering letter plus, if you want to, a video of up to 60 seconds explaining why you are a suitable candidate for Level’s internship programme using the form accessed from the link below.
Need expert advice?