*The application window for Level's 2023 summer internship is now closed. Dates for the dates for the next window will be announced in early 2024*
This summer, we are running an internship programme for university students and graduates considering a legal career in the sports, media, entertainment and tech sectors. Successful applicants will be given a challenging week of work experience with our team in our Covent Garden head office. Our internship programme should provide participants with a valuable insight into the work of lawyers in our sectors and may be a step on the road to potentially securing a training contract with Level in the future.
What we’re looking for
- Students or graduates aged 18 or over.
- Good academics – on track to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) for your degree.
- Innovative, interesting people who are considering a legal career in one of our four core areas of media, entertainment, technology and sport.
- People with non-academic passions too: we are our people and we encourage a diverse range of interests or life experiences.
- Background, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religious beliefs and age are all irrelevant to our application process.
The application window for Level's 2023 summer internship is now closed.
20 February 2023: Application process opens.
30 April 2023: Application process closes.
May 2023: Interviews and offers made.
If you would like to apply, send a CV and covering letter plus, if you want to, a video of up to 60 seconds explaining why you are a suitable candidate for Level’s internship programme using the form accessed from the link below.
Need expert advice?